鷄 Coq
Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Dim 19 Aoû - 19:49 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
lis made his 500th career start. ... The Mavericks shot 53 per cent

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    serveur priver astuce cheat bot Index du Forum -> bot -> probléme et question
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Modérateur
Modérateur

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Point(s): 270
amour: dqwf

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Déc - 04:25 (2017)
Sujet du message: lis made his 500th career start. ... The Mavericks shot 53 per cent
Répondre en citant

Ding Junhui demolished Mark Williams 13-3 with a session to spare to reach the World Championship semi-finals. Matt Niskanen Team USA Hockey Jersey . The Chinese star was in stunning form to blow away the Welshman after racking up at least a half-century break in every frame.Having started the match in similarly dominant fashion by building a 6-2 lead, Ding did not let his foot off the gas by taking the first four frames on Tuesday evening to lead 10-2. Williams, a two-time Crucible champion, was short of ideas as he managed to pot just two balls before the mid-session interval.Although he showed a brief spark by winning frame 13, there was no holding back Ding who stormed over the line.Williams told World Snooker: I got beat easily and to be honest deep down I knew I was going to get beat easily, so I cant grumble.With the players left in, it was probably my best chance to win the World Championship again and I felt really confident. But as soon as my tip split last night, I knew that my chances were gone.While Ding, who has still to win the World Championship, added: I controlled the match, I took my chances to make breaks. I have confidence and every time I see a chance I think I can go for it and make breaks.Mark didnt play the way he normally does. The day off is a bonus, Ive never had that before, and Im going to enjoy the day. I feel more relaxed now, in this match I released a lot of pressure, I went for crazy shots.After the high of his win over Ronnie OSullivan, Barry Hawkins came crashing down to earth in Tuesdays afternoon session at the Crucible against Marco Fu.Hawkins withstood a stirring fightback by OSullivan from 12-9 to win a final-frame decider on Monday night but struggled badly against Fu to fall 7-1 behind.Four-time world champion John Higgins leads Alan McManus 5-3 in their all-Scottish clash, while Mark Selby went 6-2 up against Kyren Wilson.  Also See: More Snooker news Bet £5 Get £20 free Get Sky Sports T. J. Oshie Team USA Hockey Jersey . Grimes signed a $32 million, four-year contract to remain with Miami. The deal, which includes $16 million guaranteed, rewards Grimes for his recovery from an Achilles tendon injury that forced him to miss almost all of the 2012 season. Jack Johnson Team USA Hockey Jersey . The second-ranked Jayhawks will play the Miners of Texas-El Paso at Imperial Arena in the Bahamas. The game can be seen live on TSN2 starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. http://www.hockeyauthenticusaonline.us/Brandon-Dubinsky-Jersey/ . Not that he was complaining. Davis had 13 points, nine rebounds and a career-high eight blocks, and the New Orleans Pelicans emphatically snapped a three-game skid with a 135-98 victory over the Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday night.DALLAS -- Dirk Nowitzki says he wasnt thinking about the last time the Dallas Mavericks blew a 30-point lead and lost. The biggest collapse in franchise history was a long time ago, and he was too busy trying to make sure it didnt happen again. Nowitzki scored 22 points, Devin Harris hit the go-ahead shot in the final minute and the Mavericks rallied in the fourth quarter after blowing their huge first-half lead, beating the Portland Trail Blazers 103-98 Friday night. "Youre just out there battling," Nowitzki said. "Theyre a very, very good team. They came back a lot quicker than we wanted it to be, but we kept fighting and got the win." LaMarcus Aldridge finished with 30 for Portland, including 18 in the third quarter when the Blazers went in front for the first time at 69-67 after trailing 44-14 early in the second quarter. But Nowitzki didnt pause to remember Dec. 6, 2002, when the Mavericks lost at the Los Angeles Lakers 105-103 after leading 66-36 early in the third quarter. Rick Carlisle wasnt dwelling on the blown lead either. "How many whatever-point leads have we blown this year?" the Dallas coach said. "Theres been tons of them. Weve got to work to prevent it. Theres no harder way to do it than what happened tonight." The score was tied 98-all when Aldridge missed a shot from the lane and Harris won the scramble for the rebound. He dribbled the length of the floor and hit a leaning shot on the baseline and was fouled by Damian Lillard with 24 seconds left. "He busted my mouth open, so I knew I wasnt all the way in front of him," Lillard said. "But I figured since that was the second time that he dipped his head into my face, I figured they would call offensive foul. We still had a couple opportunities after that that we didnt take advantage of." After Harris free throw put Dallas up by three, Aldridges pass went over Lillards head out of bounds. Monta Ellis missed two free throws, but Vince Carter slipped between a pair of Portland players for the offensive rebound and was fouled. Carter made both free throws, and Ellis had a steal to seal a wild win that snapped the Mavericks season-high three-game losing streak. "I had some big miscues down the stretch," said Alddridge, who had 17 rebounds. Ben Bishop Team USA Hockey Jersey. "I missed some shots down the stretch. Fighting all the way back, being up and having the opportunity to win and not taking care of business." Dallas took its first 30-point lead at 40-10 on Brandan Wrights alley-oop dunk from Ellis early in the second quarter, one of many easy breakaway baskets early. Thomas Robinson had six points on a 12-1 run that started Portlands comeback, getting the Blazers within 19. That was Dallas margin to begin the third quarter, when Aldridge took over, scoring six straight early in the period and another six straight later. The Blazers, who led by 38 in a blowout win over the Mavericks the last time they were in Dallas in January, wiped out the last of the deficit on a 3-pointer by Wesley Matthews to knot it 67-all with 4:02 left in the third. The Blazers went ahead for the first time at 69-67 on a putback by Aldridge. "It was unbelievable," Wright said. "We got outscored by I dont know how much after that first quarter being up 40-10. They went on a heck of a run, but all its going to say in the paper tomorrow is that we got the W." The lead changed hands three more times late in the third, setting up a back-and-forth battle in the fourth. Portland pushed out to an 85-78 lead on another 3 from Matthews, who had 26 points, and a jumper from Mo Williams, but Harris hit a 3-pointer to finish an 8-0 Dallas run for a 90-89 lead. The Blazers went back up 98-92 on an alley-oop dunk by Aldridge, but Dallas pulled even when Sam Dalembert stole the ball from Lillard and tossed to Ellis for a breakaway layup. Jose Calderon had 19 for Dallas, including 15 in the first quarter. Ellis had 17 points, eight rebounds and seven assists. Nowitzki had six assists and five rebounds. Harris finished with 12 points. NOTES: Robinson returned after missing four games with a left knee injury. He fouled out with 7:52 remaining. ... Ellis made his 500th career start. ... The Mavericks shot 53 per cent in their 115-110 loss to Denver on Wednesday. It was their best shooting percentage in a loss this season. ... The Blazers had season lows for points in a quarter (10) and the first half (38). The previous low for a first half was 41 in a 90-89 win over Phoenix. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Déc - 04:25 (2017)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    serveur priver astuce cheat bot Index du Forum -> bot -> probléme et question Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation