鷄 Coq
Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Lun 25 Juin - 16:16 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
named the player of the year in the Premier League this

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    serveur priver astuce cheat bot Index du Forum -> bot -> probléme et question
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Modérateur
Modérateur

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Point(s): 270
amour: dqwf

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Déc - 04:26 (2017)
Sujet du message: named the player of the year in the Premier League this
Répondre en citant

PARIS - Zlatan Ibrahimovic took his tally to 37 goals in another remarkable season on Sunday, scoring a hat trick as defending champion Paris Saint-Germain won 4-2 at Toulouse to maintain its five-point lead over Monaco. Nolan Cromwell Jersey . Ibrahimovic, who also helped set up the other goal for Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi, has scored 22 league goals and is closing in on his career-best total of 30 from last season. At this pace, he is on course to get 50 goals in all competitions. "It was a good game. It wasnt easy to play on this pitch because it wasnt in a good state," said Ibrahimovic, who scored twice in the 4-0 rout of Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League on Tuesday. "I feel good, very good physically. I dont know how far we can go but I hope the team keeps on playing like this, and well see what we can win." PSG is finding its best form again at just the right time and next faces bitter rival Marseille at home next weekend. "Weve scored a lot of goals in one week. It shows our attacking talent and its going to be very hard to catch us," PSG midfielder Blaise Matuidi said. "Now we can recover properly before the Marseille game." Toulouse coach Alain Casanova promised to attack and was true to his word, with lively striker Wissam Ben Yedder scoring twice to set up a nervous finish before Ibrahimovic converted his second penalty of the match in the last minute. "We didnt play particularly well, because the players were a bit tired (after Tuesday night)," PSG coach Laurent Blanc said. "We didnt create an enormous amount of chances but we took them, and when you score four goals the coach can only be happy." Meanwhile, Lille fell further behind the top two after a dour 0-0 draw with Lille. Third-place Lille is 10 points behind Monaco and one point ahead of fourth-place Saint-Etienne, while Lyon is five points behind Lille in sixth place. PSG took the lead in the 33rd minute when Serbian defender Uros Spajic brought down Lavezzi, and Ibrahimovic drilled his spot kick down the middle with goalkeeper Zacharie Boucher guessing wrong as he dived to his right. PSG should have scored again in the 43rd when Ibrahimovic crossed from the left and centre back Thiago Silva failed to hit the target as he lunged in at the far post. A minute later, Toulouse punished PSG for that miss when Ben Yedder volleyed in a cross from midfielder Etienne Didot. But PSG regained the lead in the 56th when Ibrahimovic again crossed from the left, Matuidi let the ball run and Lavezzi finished with a first-time shot. Ibrahimovic seemed to have put the result beyond doubt in the 70th, heading in substitute Yohan Cabayes free kick after the impressive Lavezzi had been fouled, but sloppy play let Toulouse back into the game three minutes later. After PSG midfielder Thiago Motta went to challenge forward Martin Braithwate, the ball bounced into the penalty area and Ben Yedder beat goalkeeper Salvatore Sirigu with a calm finish. Not to be outdone, Ibrahimovic went close with another header from Cabayes free kick — which Boucher kept out — and then scored another penalty after Issiaga Sylla had handled his free kick. Ibrahimovic was lucky, however, as he tried to dink it over Boucher. The goalkeeper saved the shot, only for the rebound to fall kindly into the Sweden forwards path. Hardly anything happened at Lille until the hour mark, when Lyon goalkeeper Anthony Lopes thwarted 18-year-old forward Divock Origi and then tipped away Salomon Kalous cross before it reached striker Nolan Roux. The game finally started to open up and, when Lyon midfielder Clement Grenier clipped the ball over onrushing goalie Vincent Enyeama, defender Pape Souare had to make a goal line clearance. Lopes then made an excellent finger-tip save to push Origis strike from 20 yards onto the bar, and Lyon forward Alexandre Lacazette shot straight at Enyeama from a good position. Earlier, struggling Rennes moved nine points away from the relegation zone with an impressive 3-0 win at Nantes, with Sweden forward Ola Toivonen, strike partner Paul-Georges Ntep and Norwegian midfielder Anders Konradsen getting the goals. Los Angeles Rams Jerseys . A lovely summer day in England with abundant sunshine and minimal wind allowed him to attack Royal Liverpool. Ethan Westbrooks Jersey . Setting United on its way to a 2-0 victory, Rooney sent the ball high from inside the halfway line over goalkeeper Adrian after just seven minutes. "Its just instinct, Ive turned and had a quick look and seen the goalkeeper off his line," Rooney said. http://www.authenticramsfansclub.com/Black-Friday-John-Johnson-Jersey/ . - Ronda Rousey realizes shes finishing up one of the biggest years for any fighter in the young history of mixed martial arts at UFC 168, and the UFCs bantamweight champion intends to go out on top. RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- After a few days of reflection, Luis Suarez acknowledged what millions saw on TV -- he did bite an opponent during a game at the World Cup. In addition, he said hes sorry about it, and promised it will never happen again. Ending a unified protest in Uruguay by everyone from Suarez to teammates, fans and even the countrys president that the star striker had done nothing wrong, the Liverpool player on Monday offered an apology to Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini. "I deeply regret what occurred," Suarez said in a statement posted on Twitter. "I apologize to Giorgio Chiellini and the entire football family. ... I vow to the public that there will never again be another incident like (this)." The Uruguay striker was banned for four months from all football by FIFA for biting the shoulder of Chiellini during the teams 1-0 win over Italy in their group-stage game in Brazil. The incident was not spotted by the referee, and the Uruguayans victory sent them through to the second round while Italy was eliminated. It is the third time Suarez has been banned for biting an opponent, after similar incidents at both Ajax in the Dutch league and Liverpool in the English Premier League. Chiellini responded on Twitter shortly after Suarez posted his statement, accepting the apology. "Its all forgotten," the Italian wrote in English. "I hope FIFA will reduce your suspension." Suarez had originally denied wrongdoing in a written response to FIFA, and had been staunchly defended by teammates andd Uruguayan officials. Lance Dunbar Jersey. His apology could be taken into account by FIFA when it considers an appeal of the ban, which the Uruguayan federation has said it will file. "After several days of being home with my family, I have had the opportunity to regain my calm and reflect about the reality of what occurred during the Italy-Uruguay match," the statement said. "(The) truth is that my colleague Giorgio Chiellini suffered the physical result of a bite in the collision he suffered with me." Suarez was also suspended from Uruguays next nine international matches -- the first of which was a 2-0 loss to Colombia in the round of 16 on Saturday. Suarez had already returned home to Uruguay by then, and has received an outpouring of support from Uruguayan fans and even the countrys president, who blasted FIFA over the ban. President Jose Mujica referred to FIFA as "bunch of old sons of whores" as he welcomed Uruguays team back from the World Cup on Sunday. He also referred to FIFAs stiff ban as "fascist," though he said that Suarez could have been sanctioned with a lesser sentence. Suarez was named the player of the year in the Premier League this past season after scoring 31 goals to lead Liverpool to a second-place finish. He led the league in scoring despite missing the first five games of the season for serving the last part of a 10-game ban for biting Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic during the previous campaign. Liverpool has yet to comment on the World Cup biting incident. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Déc - 04:26 (2017)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    serveur priver astuce cheat bot Index du Forum -> bot -> probléme et question Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation